The Organic ScoreCard provides a ‘snapshot’ of an individual’s subconscious mind. It illustrates awareness of a person’s functioning according to different environments and ecological systems; it is our context that normally determines the way we behave. It clearly explains:
- why you do the things you do
- your blindspots, and growth opportunities
- and what you can to generate growth.
Understanding the various brain strategies gives insight into the origins of our behaviour. The Organic ScoreCard is an ‘X-ray’ of our personal life strategy which is often based on our ‘historical’ circumstances and our reactions to such circumstances. These ‘hard wired’ reactions may not be relevant in your current context, and the Organic ScoreCard enables you to establish what these are and whether they are still effective.
Advantages of becoming a TransMind Accredited Coach
As an accredited coach, empowered with the awareness provided by the OSC, you’ll be able to engage in deeper, more accurate, and more rewarding conversations with both individuals and teams.
The Organic ScoreCard empowers you with insights that no other psychometric or personality instrument comes close to delivering. You’ll be able to identify with your client on a level that secures their buy-in and reassures them that you have the edge.
- The ScoreCard can be used on an individual and team level, enabling you to explore team cohesion quickly and accurately.
- Perfect for monitoring and measuring social sustainability and governance.
- It evaluates inner drive rather than acquired and controlled behaviour.
- It identifies a concise, natural and effective growth trajectory.
- Repeat assessments provide measurable outcomes using concrete data, validating your effectiveness and their improvement.
For a Demonstration
For a demonstration and take the first step to become an accredited coach, click here and use the code: COACH23 at check out for a discounted demonstration of the process. We’ll then give you a feedback session and answer any questions. Alternatively submit your details below and we’ll send you an invitation.